20 November 2013

My Best Holiday Treats


I really didn't do this post out of a need for shameless self-promotion.  I swear.  I've been super duper busy for the past couple of weeks.  I've mainly been getting everything together for the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap.  Yea!!!  I shipped out my cookies today, so things can start getting back to normal around here soon.  And, yes, I will be sharing the recipe with you.  It just won't be until December.  That's part of the rules of the cookie swap.

I've got an idea for a little giveaway brewing and hopefully will post it for you later this week.  Keep watching for it.  In the meantime, and since it's the time of year for making an obscene amount of treats, I thought I would look back through my archives and give you my favorite treats for the holidays.  My criteria for picking these was achieving maximum deliciousness with minimal effort.  If you try 'em, let me know.  I'd like to know if you agree.

 
http://southernsweetsandeats.blogspot.com/2012/11/no-bake-gingerbread-balls.html
 
 
http://southernsweetsandeats.blogspot.com/2012/10/super-super-easy-fudge-two-ways.html
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...