28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving and Necklace Winners


Happy Thanksgiving, folks!  I am so very thankful for so many things this year.  I've got my lovely family, my friends, my pretty terrific job, my pretty terrific blog and the totally terrific folks who read it, my health, etc, etc, etc.....  I could go on like this for days.  I had a lovely lunch today with a bit of the family and am having another on Saturday with a large chunk of family.  A great time was had by all (except for the results of the Packers game....ugh.)  The food was amazing.  It's a good thing I wore the elastic waist pants today.

I will be back in full force on Monday and will be posting some of the Thanksgiving recipes and goodies and shifting into Christmas high gear.  You might need to brace yourself if the sugar coma-snack food overdose I have in mind comes to fruition (insert evil laugh here).

I am also here to announce the winners of the whisk necklaces.  The winners are Juliet Bell Richey and Kitty McArthur.  Please email at littlerockbaker@gmail.com or message me your addresses and I will get your prizes on their way to you.  Congrats and thanks to everyone for you support!  Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...