12 September 2013

I'm still here...Sort of.....





I know I just sort of vanished for a few days, but I'm still here.  I promise.  I don't have a new recipe to post today, but I will have one soon.  The husband, kiddos, and I went on vacation for a few days in Florida.  It was the first trip for the boys to the beach/ocean.  They had a blast.  We all had a blast.


I took a little hiatus from the computer during our vacation and the few days leading up to it.  I needed a little break.  I swear I'll be back in full force by next week.  I had a birthday a couple of days ago and got a new computer (which was needed more desperately than I care to admit).  I have to get it set up with all my blogging stuff.  I also have to learn how to use it -- a different layout, different operating system, etc....

So, bear with me.  I will be back at it sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...