07 November 2012

Cinnamon Sugar Snack Mix


I'm gonna keep this one pretty short and sweet, much like this recipe.  This does involve the oven, rather than the microwave, but requires so little hands-on time that it's even easier than my last few posts.  I do say this hesitantly, because I do love the Sucre a la Creme dearly, but this one may also be my favorite.  Just stir it, bake it, and eat it up.  How much easier could it be?  I have to keep this short, though, because I really wanna make some more, but I've already eaten enough for about ten people in the last couple of days.  I must move on.....


Holiday Snack Mix

Print me, Please!!!

5 cups salted pretzels (any shape)
1 1/2 to 2 cups mixed nuts with dried cranberries (I got mine at Target.  It was a blend of almonds, cashews, and dried cranberries)
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon

Preheat the oven to 300°.  Pour the pretzels nuts, and cranberries in a big bowl.  Pour the remaining ingredients over the top.  Stir until well coated and combined.  Put the snack mix in the oven for 40 minutes, stirring just a little every ten minutes or so to make sure that everything is evenly toasted and coated.  Remove from oven.  Let cool.  Store in an airtight container.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...