25 September 2012

When It Rains It Pours....




....That adage is really applying to my life right now.  I have not been able to cook at all since I hurt my neck/back almost two weeks ago.  No prolonged standing in the kitchen for me.  I am brainstorming lots of good ideas, though, so hopefully when I get back to posting regularly it will be with a bang.

The reason for the title of this post is because, while rehabbing from horrible pain myself, now my youngest son is in the hospital.  He had surgery today and is now on the mend, so hopefully we will be back home within a couple of days.

Keep us in your thoughts and hopefully I will be able to start posting some yummy recipes soon.  If no other major craziness happens, I'm shooting for next week.  Fingers crossed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...